Moshi Headline

See the new Super Moshi mission now!

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Club Penguin vs. Moshi Monsters

Okay, now this is a hard one!

Club Penguin is a website where kids can play as a penguin, and get pets called puffles. When I began on it, I was very impressed with the design of the site, but now my computer can't handle the graphics, and now members get to do everything!!!! I find that site has changed, but not for the better. The member ship prices have gone up, members get everything, and now, my friends on Club Penguin have not been on their accounts much, and nor have I.

Moshi Monsters is great! Members get a lot, but non-members get a lot of benefits (membership is just like a little extra) and becoming a member isn't too in your face as Club Penguin. Non-members can get a lot of stuff in shops, but members get more. Moshi Monsters also is more exciting, than Club Penguin.


This debate has brought me to a decision, that I would choose Moshi over Penguin. Sorry Club Penguin, but Moshi Monsters is a bit more better.

What do you think? Comment on this post and tell me and I will announce the winners later on this month!

1 comment: