Moshi Headline

See the new Super Moshi mission now!

Sunday, December 25, 2011

Toontown vs Moshi Monsters

I found that Moshi Monsters is getting loosely based off Toontown, so I researched and debated, and the results are in!

Toontown: Age range 2+. This website helps you defeat cogs, who don't like toons. I found this website is captivating, but I also found that the cogs have levels, the higher the harder!

Pros: Very good age range, no bad language, chat filters. only a slight bit of violence, but that's defeating cogs.

Cons: Addictive. People yell at me to get off, so if you have lengthy periods to spend, this is not a con.


Moshi Monsters: Age range 2+. This website gives you the opportunity to nuture and care for a monster! As your monster gets older, you level up, and get items, food, and outfits.

Pros: So fun! This game is no chat except on forums, no violence.

Cons: It's hard to fault this website, but some chat can get past filters and dating/flirting stuff can go out, and fights happen on forums, including swearing. If the forums go, that would change it completely!



I chose Moshi Monsters, but Toontown is also very fun, so try it!

No comments:

Post a Comment