Moshi Headline

See the new Super Moshi mission now!

Thursday, March 1, 2012

Moshi TV Top 10 list!

It's March, and time for a whole new feature! Each 1-3 weeks, I will give you the Top 10 Moshi TV videos!

1. Turtle Tortoise Turtle - OMG, this is the best funny video ever! Nobody told me this video was awesome! Take my advice, this is such a great video! Only 20 views? It's so good!

2. Moshi Moshi Moshi- The annoying funny song! Moshi Monsters is so smart in thinking this one up!

3. Cat Yawning- Funny song about food, and cats yawning.

4. Ponies- This song is so repetitive! Angel, Priscilla, Gigi, Mr Snoodle!

5. Slop Slop!- An interesting video! I bought some for my monster afterwards and...... Cutie felt really good!

6. Dr Strangeglove makes trouble!- A funny clip about Fishlips and Snookums and of course- Strangeglove.

7. Moshi Twistmas- A funny Christmas tune still hot 3 months later!

8. 3 quick tips- They are handy for Moshi Monsters, so watch for tips and hints- I may've posted it already!

9. Moptop Tweenybop (My Hair's too Long)- The most funniest rapping takeoff of Justin Bieber's Baby song! Blingo's rap is so crazy!

10. Buddy's Holiday- Cybersafe presentation, with a great message- Don't share your password!

If you have any suggestions for the NEXT list, comment with them! Thanks.


No comments:

Post a Comment